Attorney Robert E. Hoskins, of the Foster Law Firm, has been practicing E.R.I.S.A. law and related insurance law for more than 17 years. His depth of knowledge and experience in E.R.I.S.A. cases can be a significant asset to attorneys requiring assistance with their ERISA or insurance case. Our law firm offers extensive knowledge and experience to help lawyers succeed in representing clients in E.R.I.S.A. and insurance cases.
Rob Hoskins is very experienced in handling all aspects of appeals and litigation involving ERISA and insurance. Hoskins has handled ERISA cases at every stage of a claim possible including all the way up to the United States Supreme Court. Hoskins has comprehensive knowledge of E.R.I.S.A. regulations and the strict procedures for recovering disability insurance benefits, health insurance, life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance benefits, and other employee benefits on behalf of clients.
Review information regarding Hoskins' experience, and other applicable information about the firm's E.R.I.S.A. law and insurance claim practice:
- What to Expect with Your E.R.I.S.A. Claim
- Firm's Experience with E.R.I.S.A., Employee Benefits, and Insurance Cases
- The Firm's Recent E.R.I.S.A. and Employee Benefit Cases
- Our Attorneys in the News on E.R.I.S.A. and Insurance Matters
- Our History of Speaking Engagements on E.R.I.S.A. and Insurance Matters
- Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements on E.R.I.S.A. and Insurance Matters
- E.R.I.S.A. Links
- Contact Us Regarding an ERISA or Insurance Question
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death Insurance Benefits
- Long Term Disability and Disability Benefits
Rob Hoskins upholds our law firm's commitment to integrity, professionalism, and personal client service in each case. He extends this commitment to each client that is referred to our firm from attorneys throughout the nation. In entrusting a case to our firm, referring attorneys are afforded confidence that a successful outcome can be procured. Referring attorneys profit in a share of the recovery from successful appeals or lawsuits.
Call 866-279-9772 or e-mail us to discuss the facts of the case and to discuss our referral program.
While located in South Carolina, our law firm is capable of handling E.R.I.S.A. law cases for clients located nationwide through associated counsel.