Workers' Compensation -- On-The-Job Injuries
Most Americans spend about a third of their life at work. Job related injuries occur frequently and are covered by state workers' compensation laws. Benefits payable under workers' compensation laws are payable without regard to proving the employer negligent or careless or at fault in causing the injury. These laws are often complex and are related to general negligence law in cases where another person or entity other than the employer may have caused or contributed to the accident.
Representative Cases Decisions
- Valencia vs Horizon CNC Products
- Alexander Abbeville County Memorial Hospital
- Hicks vs Piedmont Cold Storage, Inc.
- Cantre vs Employment Staffing, Inc.
Recent Developments in Workers' Compensation Law
- Taxi Cab Drivers
- Illegal Immigrants
- Mental Stress
- Repetitive Trauma
- Scheduled Member Loss Hip Shoulder
Call 866-279-9772 or e-mail us to schedule an initial consultation.